FUN COMMANDS IN LINUX(TASK 1.5)

 HELLO GUYS,

I am here to share some fun commands in linux operating system with you.

Linux is fun! Huh. OK, so you don’t believe me. Mind me at the end of this article you will have to believe that Linux is actually a fun box.


1).COMMAND: SL(STEAM LOCOMATIVE)

1).[siddu@localhost ~] $ sl


2). [siddu@localhost ~] $ telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl




3).[siddu@localhost ~] $ rev



4)[siddu@localhost ~] $   factor 9
[siddu@localhost ~] $   factor 5
    [siddu@localhost ~] $   factor 3




5).[siddu@localhost ~] $ cowsay I Love pizza


6).[siddu@localhost ~] $ xcowsay I Love nix




7).[siddu@localhost ~] $ yes i love my mom




8).[siddu@localhost ~] $ cmatrix




9).[siddu@localhost ~] $ aafire




10).[siddu@localhost ~] $ script



11).[siddu@localhost ~] $ toilet -f mono12 -F metal Tecmint.com



12).[siddu@localhost ~] $ oneko




[siddu@localhost ~] $ while true; do echo "$(date '%D %T' | toilet -f term -F border --gay)"; sleep 1; done

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS TECHNOLOGY AND WHY TECHNOLOGY,HOW IT'S EVOLVING in NOW-A-DAYS.

SELF RELIANCE DIGITAL INDIA

LINUX ESPEAK COMMANDS